Longwoodstock is in its fifth year and we are super excited to offer Nanaimo an event like this. Volunteers are the backbone of any festival. There is a lot of work that goes into these music festivals and we are greatly appreciated of all the support from our community.
Volunteering at Longwoodstock is an incredible opportunity, an amazing good time, and a privilege. Our success is due in large part to the contributions made by Volunteers. Volunteers must:
- Be 19 years or older.
- Fulfill all responsibilities and complete all shift commitments.
- Be a positive representative of the festival community. Be respectful, friendly, thoughtful, helpful and honest with the public, the performers and fellow volunteers.
- Consume NO alcohol or drugs before or during a shift or while wearing a crew shirt or volunteer ID.
- Do not use for your own advantage any property or monies belonging to Longwoodstock.
- If you have problems or concerns about the safety or security of the event or people involved with the event – immediately communicate with the Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteer Rights and Benefits
- Free access to Saturdays main event.
- Access to one meal on site.
- Longwood T-Shirt.
- Be treated with respect, be properly informed of and where required, trained for your roles and responsibilities.
- Be provided with any necessary equipment and supplies.
If you are interested in volunteering for next year’s event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org